- Going to Dublin for work- I had a meeting at Google and got to meet lots of amazing people.
- Getting to know the amazing Eloise more from Frolics and Fashion, we've been working together for the last 6 weeks. She's incredibly smart and funny. It's great to have another girl to talk all things fashion and beauty with in the office.
- Seeing Take That live. It's official i'm coming out of the closet as a Take That Fan. It was a great night, with a fantastic view of Gary (does he ever age?).
- Taking part in a walking dinner party. Dublin has a great event where you have a 3 course meal, in 3 different locations, meeting lots of new people along the way. We hosted the main and cooked a BBQ on the roof! I ate lots of incredible food and met even more incredible people! It was a fantastic night.
- Going on a driving experience day, driving some awesome supercars, driving a Land Rover through mud puddles and up hills and nearly wetting myself when my seat belt came off and i went flying in a rally car...
What amazing things did you get up to in May?