I'll be honest applying Ruby Woo is like rubbing chalk on your lips, it's difficult to apply from the bullet after the first wear and best application is with a lipstick brush. And, because of it's bold colour and texture if you make a mistake there's no going back.
Despite how difficult it is to apply, Ruby Woo is one of the most beautiful red matte lipsticks i own. It's a lovely retro matte and if you love the pin up look then there's no better alternative (as far as I know).
So how do you wear the mattest lipstick on the block?
- Moisterise, Moisterise, Moisterise a good lip balm is key
- Use a lip scrub- otherwise this lipstick will cling to any dry skin and it's not a pretty look
- Invest in a good lip-liner to draw an accurate line around your lips (I even fill my lips in completely before hand)
- Don't wear if you're planning on eating a lot- Ruby Woo and burgers don't go together... trust me
- Enjoy your amazing matte look