14 Apr 2014

Whittlebury Hall Spa Weekend





Dress & Shoes: Asos

This weekend was slightly different as I headed to Whittlebury Hall for a relaxing spa weekend with my mum. I've been to Whittlebury hall before for my 21st and it was a lovely experience so I knew exactly what to expect. 
We spent Saturday in the spa and I had an amazing facial that's really helped to improve my skin and blemishes, we then spent the rest of the day enjoying the 'heat and ice experience' which consists of saunas, steam rooms and ice caves. It was a lovely experience. 
We then headed over to the hotel to get ready for dinner in Aston, dinner was lovely I had poached asparagus with roasted peppers and feta cheese to start, followed by eggplant cannelloni and a chocolate peanut butter tart to finish. It all tasted amazing!
I then went to bed truly stuffed and well pampered ready to face a full English breakfast, with pastries and cereal in the morning. A spa weekend was such a lovely treat! 

1 comment:

  1. I am so in love with spas right now. My OH and I went to one for our 1 year anniv and it was the perfect two days. They had an outdoor hot tub in the middle of a forest. Perfect! I adore the outfit you're wearing, and the pop of colour with the shoes x

    justrach.com xo

    ReplyDelete