1 Jun 2013

I do like to be beside the seaside...






Ahoy! This week i booked some time off work and headed down to the seaside with my boyfriend. It was a lovely couple of days spending time together and getting away from our home town. The weather was amazing so I got to get my pale legs out and wear my new summer skirt!

I was lucky enough to win one of Tesco's 7 day challenges on Twitter and receive £75 to spend on Tesco's clothing; I picked up this skirt and lots of other goodies that I'm sure you will be seeing soon! Tesco has some amazing summer pieces in at the moment.

I love the seaside (although I hate sand!), we spent 3 days eating lots of food from pancakes to chips, burgers and of course lots of ice-cream. We also took a trip to sea world as my boyfriend was clever enough to bring some buy one get one free vouchers with him! What do you think of my new friend?

I'm already planning another trip back to the seaside to buy myself some more chocolate kendal mint cake!

12 comments:

  1. Love those beach chairs ! ! ! Great pictures overall too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the photographs!
    Crabs that big kind of scare me
    http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. your photographs are top quality xx

    _____________________________________________

    Check out my blog too: heylinni.blogspot.com
    Fashion, hauls, ulzzang, tutorials, reviews <3
    please help me grow my blog by pressing the follow button! I will gladly follow you back :) THANKS xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks lovely!! Thanks for the comment on my blog, now following you(: You can follow back via GFC or Bloglovin' if you wish to!

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Gosh!! That is a crab and a half you are brave lady.

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such beautiful porcelain skin!

    Following you on GFC

    xx

    http://petit-macaron.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photo's are great! Looks like you had a good day :)

    Sarah xx
    http://herstyletto.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely photos! I wish i lived closer to the seaside, it makes me so happy. and I thought I was the only one to buy kendal mint cake on every single day trip to the beach!

    bec X
    honeythumb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are really lucky to win! :D
    Nice pictures and you look very pretty with the colour of the lipstick on! :D

    with love, Cassandra xx
    http://backtofive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete