15 Jun 2013

Bright like the summer sun




























Dress: Tesco, Shoes: Boohoo, Jacket: New Look, Bag: Asos

Another beach outfit for you all today! It's been so lovely enjoying the sun and finally getting some vitamin D! I've been so busy doing things for Forever Dreaming that I've neglected my blog.  I haven’t forgotten about it honest I have lots of ideas that I’m working on at the moment including a new layout and page that I think you might all enjoy.

I love this Dress from Tesco's, it reminds me of the sixties and looks perfect teamed with a beehive. I picked the dress up with the vouchers I won from Tesco’s 7 day style challenge. I've always been a fan of Tesco's clothes; you can pick up some amazing gems in there. Plus I can buy chocolate and clothes in the same place...win!


I think the 60's is becoming my favourite fashion era; although I’ll always have a love for the 40's.Whats your favourite era? 

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh you look loooovely! Tesco clothes are so good sometimes, loving this sixties feel!

    Kylie x
    http://lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My personal favourite fashion era is 1920s, particularly with the Gatsby fashion everywhere at the moment! I adore that dress though, especially with the hairstyle - lovely and summery :)

    http://jesuis-hannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress, you look so nice and definitely ready for the summer :)

    Amy xx
    A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely, the dress really suits you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this dress so much, I couldn't resist picking it up either! I'm running a styling competition with F&F at the moment, and would love to see how you're styling the other pieces you've picked up if you'd like to enter :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are looking gorgeous in this dress. Wandering near beaches is a good idea to get vitamin D.Tesco is best place for buy women dresses.

    ReplyDelete