20 Mar 2013

To the office i go

UK fashion and style blog

UK fashion and style blogger

fashion and beauty blog


Fashion and Beauty blog

Jacket: River Island, Blouse: Boohoo, Trousers and Shoes: NewLook, Bag: Primark

As I said in my last post I recently got a new job, I'm working in an office (as a digital marketing executive) so I've had to get used to wearing office clothes. It' taking a little bit of getting used to as I really like wearing jeans these days! But on the plus side I get to wear heels! 

This is the type of outfit I have been wearing; I hope you don't mind me showing you my office outfit of the day. I know it's different to my usual style but it's all I’m wearing at the moment so it's the only thing I have to take outfit of the day photos of! 

Have any of you posted any office outfits? I would love to see what you wear. 

I also forgot to mention that I got a domain for my blog so you can now find me at www.tanesha-marie.com (although my old blogspot url will still get you here!)

7 comments:

  1. Aw I love those trousers- I need to buy more trousers, i'm such a jeans girl !!

    If you have a moment lovely it'd be so nice if you could enter my blog competition to win a £50 Gift Card for www.notonthehighstreet.com

    Enter here!

    Thanks sweet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, especially the blouse!

    http://whatwouldaudreywear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pattern of the trousers and the shoes! They look more ZARA than New Look! Deffo going to have to check out New Look's shoe selection!

    http://in-my-sundaybest.blogspot.co.uk/

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit :) love the shoes and the colour palette xoxo

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb Taesha! Really love the salmon blouse!
    Hope you enjoy your new work by the way! Good luck! (: x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really loving this blouse its so cute.
    Thank you for stopping by my blog.
    Following you now
    Lucy
    xoxo
    elizakklozet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit! I would never usually go for trousers like that, but they tie in with the outfit lovely! - Shannon x

    www.shanneeooo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete