19 Nov 2012

Well, if you were crazy, they wouldn't make sense to you. Self-doubt is a sure sign of sanity








Coat: Topshop, Jumper: New Look, Jeans: Primark, Boots: Asos, Hat: George at Asda, Hair: Halo*

Finally it's the right weather for me to wear my hat! I got this a while ago but haven't had the right opportunity to wear it yet. I hate wearing hats unless it's freezing, there's nothing worse than a super hot sweaty head!

When i wore this outfit the other day I was super happy with it but it’s weird how things look different in photographs, the jeans seem to make my legs look a lot more chunky then they usually are. 

I'm also wearing my new hair extensions from Halo, I won’t say much about them now as I'm planning to post a review on them soon but I am really impressed with the quality of them so far. It’s been ages since I've owned a pair of extensions so I’m looking forward to styling long hair. 

On a side note is anyone having problems with the quality of photos via blogger? My photos look really good quality until I post them on blogger?


13 comments:

  1. Your coat is such a lovely colour, a great contrast against the dreary weather!

    Karys x
    whoisgrumblebeard.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coat is amazing! I think i may have fallen in love with it haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coat is so cute love it!

    I'm running a GIVEAWAY on my blog open to everyone!
    www.pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The yellow coat is such a pop of color in this grey and dark weather <3

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair extensions are fab! I was about to comment how lovely your hair looked.. Now I know your secret ;)
    You're also looking extremely autumnal and I love it! The hat is gorgeous too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Coat is beautiful! How long ago did you buy it, hopefully i can still find it in store xx http://fashionfreaksrc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it last year I'm afraid sorry, i think there are some floating around ebay though! x

      Delete
  7. I haven't hadproblems with quality but I have had problems with actually getting them onto the blog draft. They just don't want to load.
    You look beautiful I live your coat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I've had the problem now so now I'm loading them through tinypic! x

      Delete
  8. Your coat is lovely! I've been looking for a mustardy coloured coat for ages! Might have to have a little browse in topshop

    Love your blog btw

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hear that your photos will remain in a same good quality if you upload the photos via Flickr but I've got NO idea how it works

    xx
    The Young Bridget Jones

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your coat is awesome, i love the hat with it:)

    ReplyDelete