29 Nov 2012

Christmas party outfit #4

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Dress: Miss Selfridges, Shoes: Asos

Are you getting fed up of these yet? I feel like a few of you might be but it will all be over soon. Only two more to go. 

This is the dress I wore for my works Christmas party last year so a few of you long term followers may remember it. It's by far one of my favourite dresses; I love the length and colour of this piece. The colour of the belt inspired me to go for a little colour clashing and team it with some pink/purple heels. I searched everywhere last year for a pair of heels in the same shade as the belt but miserably failed so instead of finding a raspberry colour I simply went with pink and purple, but together they make raspberry right? 

I know you have seen these shoes a few times now but I can’t help wearing them, they are one of my highest platform heels I own and I’m convinced they were made for me. There comfy, the perfect height, colour and style. 

I recommend a dress like this for someone that doesn't like there hip/ waist area as it skims over them without clinging to the area perfectly. O and if you have a great bust to fill the dress even better! (but if you don't no worries it works for us small chested girls too).

7 comments:

  1. Love the dress, it's beautiful for Christmas :) xx

    armariodedanielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice blog. Great images! I'm now following your blog.

    http://forcailini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. qué guapísima!! un besito

    http://talkingaboutfashion-beatrizfernandez.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous dress, the shoes look lovely also as always.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow amazing dress! it looks fantastic on you :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this dress is out of this world !! u look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely outfit, love your shoes

    Adaora x

    http://fashionxfades.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete