24 May 2012

Every little helps

Jacket: River Island, Dress: Tesco, Bag: Newlook, Shoes: Primark

Sorry for the poor quality photograph, it's been a while since I have posted an outfit of the day so I’ve almost forgotten how to capture a decent photograph!


Today I’ve spent about an hour voting for some of you lovely bloggers in the Cosmopolitan blog awards, exciting stuff! I've really enjoyed voting this year, now that i speak to so many amazing bloggers its lovely to feel like I know who I’m voting for!


I think the Cosmopolitan blog awards are a great way to show people how much you appreciate their blog, so if I'm not following your blog then send the link my way because chances are I may not of found it yet and I’m always looking for new blogs to follow (and maybe I will even give you a sneaky vote!)

And of course I would appreciate the odd vote myself! Although there are so many amazing blogs out there so I’m aware that the competition is tough.


For those that haven't heard of the Cosmopolitan blog awards or haven't voted yet there is a link on my sidebar you can click. Feel free to vote for any blog you think deserves to win, there are lots of categories to vote for and I believe you can vote as many times as you like.

Tanesha x

12 comments:

  1. Your dress is so gorgeous! Is it from Tesco recently? :)
    x x x

    breakingtheperfectcircle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it just over a month ago, so fairly recent! x

      Delete
  2. Love the outfit:)
    Cannot believe the dress is from Tesco, it's really nice, will definitely have to start checking Tesco out haha

    I've nominated you for the sunshine award! :) Please go check it out:
    http://timefortea123.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/sunshine-award.html

    Tess xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, i will post it up tomorrow!!! x

      Delete
  3. Love this outfit and you look so pretty and natural :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this outfit. so classy and ladylike :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, always nice to be told you look class... even when wearing tesco! x

      Delete
  5. I love the colour of your dress! The whole outfit put together looks really cute:) Great photos x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely! I wish I could do my hair in a bun like that, aha :)


    www.styleandstarbucks.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely rusty color with cobalt blue, perfect combo :)

    ReplyDelete