23 Mar 2012

Went and bought myself a tank...


Jacket- River Island, Dress- Tesco, Shoes- hiding in the back of my closet?

Because who doesn't want to pose with a tank? Just a snap my boyfriend took of me at the imperial war museum (IWM). All of the photos we took in the morning on my outfit came out awful... i really must teach him how to take an ootd photo. 

The shoes I'm wearing i have had for years and for some reason i never wear i don't know why because they are adorable with little ribbons that tie around the ankle. I think they will most definitely be appearing more regularly. 

Tanesha x

11 comments:

  1. Great outfit and lovely blog :-)

    Do check mine out if you have a chance, I also have a giveaway on, you should enter!
    http://thesecretblogger-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/giveaway-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely, can't believe that dress is from Tesco!

    www.iamlilybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. really pretty dress, good old tesco ;) x

    fashioninflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dress! I need to get down to Tesco :)

    Love, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you my lovelies! Tesco can be surprisingly good for the odd item of clothing!

    Tanesha x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol the boyfriend needs to learn if not replace him with a tripod! Still a nice picture though. Love the dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i think i'll have to replace him, im to fussy with my photos and he gets bored taking them!

      Tanesha x

      Delete
  7. Hi, I love your blog layout, how did you get the links at the top, such as "diy" and "hair" etc.?
    Thanks,
    Tess xoxo
    http://timefortea123.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tess =] when you go onto design/ page elements i added labels then selected the ones i wanted to appear.

      Tanesha x

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much, I'm awful with computers and so, therefore, struggle with settings and design haha. You have a great blog by the way!
      Tess x

      Delete
    3. it takes a while to get use to but if you need any help just let me know =] and thank you!

      Tanesha x

      Delete