21 Mar 2012

Forever 21 (It's my Birthdayyyyyyyyy!)

Birthday cards, lucky charms, flower nails, birthday brownie cake, birthday meal, truffles and champagne, spa day, nail art pens, prezzie box, spa pamper day, new flatforms, swatch, nail inc polish, bye bye hotel, legally blonde, presents from my lovely friend Marie (marieeeloves), best 21year old socks, bf does my make-up, topshop cupcakes, diy bracelet, sweets, prezzie box 2, sneak peek inside

Hello my lovelies, sorry it's been a while I've been super busy celebrating and working hard! My Birthday is always located smack bang in the middle of deadlines at uni (you think i would have learnt to therefor do the work early).

My Birthday was on the 12th so over a week ago but i have barely sat down to do a post, plus i wanted to do a few bigger posts on what i have  been up to. On  the day of my Birthday i had to go to uni to give in some work (massive thumbs down) and i made the mistake of showing my work to my tutor first and ended up running around changing it all! Hopefully it will be worth it. When i got home i had a lovely meal at Bella italia with my mum, brother and boyfriend (yum yum yum) then the evening was full of cake and presents.

Me and my mum then escaped to the spa on Friday (a lovely surprise present from my mum) and stayed the night in a lovely hotel where we was treated to lovely spa treatments, champagne, truffles and lots of lovely food. We got back on the Saturday, spent Sunday together for mothers day then i was off on Monday to London with my boyfriend to see Legally Blonde! The show was amazing and I spent the next day giving my boyfriend a tour of London, his never seen Big Ben before? crazy!

I think its safe to say i had an amazing birthday and was spoilt rotten, i got lots of presents but there's one main one i want to tell you about (other then the spa and legally blonde). I've been looking at glossyboxes for a while and have considered getting a subscription however i don't think i would use many of the products. So my mum surprised me with the most thoughtful of gifts, she made her own box of presents! introducing the 'Mama Mia 21 Prezzie Box' for 21 weeks (every Monday) i will get a pretty box full of goodies! So far i have received 2 boxes and they are full of such amazing items. I wont go into what i received because i will be doing an individual post of the boxes and doing some product reviews.

I have lots of posts lined up so don't go anywhere!

2 comments:

  1. Aw late happy birthday! Glad you had such a lovely time. Legally Blonde is brilliant isn't it xxxx

    ReplyDelete