27 Feb 2012

steal her style: Olivia Palermo


 1, 2 ,3 ,4, 5 & 6

I've been a big fan off Olivia's style ever since she stepped onto our screens in 'The City', she has such a chic elegant style and always manages to look fantastic at every event.One of my favourite Olivia looks is how she wears maxi skirts, she always looks so effortless yet amazing at the same time.

The outfit I created is something i can imagine Olivia in but comes at a much more affordable price then most of what shes spotted in. My favourite piece of this outfit is the maxi skirt, maxis are so easy to wear and dress up or down. They are perfect for that effortless gorgeous look that Olivia pulls off so well.

Whats your favourite Olivia look? are there any particular celebrities that you look to for inspiration?

Tanesha x

4 comments:

  1. ah I love her look, it also helps that she is gorgeous!
    Carissa xx

    Vanilla Crush Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, and the fact she has lovely hair!
      Tanesha x

      Delete
  2. She is too stylish,copying her style is one fun but looking uber cool is another x

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's my biggggggggggggggggggggest style inspiration.
    i seriously need everything in her wardrobe!
    rebecca-louise
    autumnleaves-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete