26 Feb 2012

Lovely lilac








Helloooo my lovelies, hope your all enjoying the lovely sunshine! Spring has finally arrived, so lovely not to be dressing up like an Eskimo to face the snow. It's still chilly but the trees are starting to blossom and that is good enough for me.

I thought i would share with you a little lilac look i did for my eyes today, I'm not usually one to experiment with eyeshadow but since buying my first MUA eye palette i can't stop playing around with different colour combinations.

Pastel colours are very in for this spring but I'll admit I'm not a huge fan of dressing head to toe in pretty pastel colours. Slightly too girly for me, so instead i thought i would attempt to create a pastel look for my eyes. I used MUA liner in lovely lilac underneath my eyes and MUA palette in starry night. The pictures don't do the eyeliner very much justice, its such a lovely pop of shimmery lilac and it only cost £1. I really can't fault how good the MUA products are for the prices.

6 comments:

  1. your hair looks lovely here, and your eyelashes are amazing! Do you want to do a button swap? :) xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you =], im doing a blog revamp soon when i get time so i will load your blog button on then! Tanesha x

      Delete
  2. Wow! You look wonderful. I love how you didnt go over the top with the colour and kept the look very natural! :) Those eyelashes!! So jealous!
    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought i had short stubby eyelashes, but everyone is saying such lovely things :), thank you!

      Tanesha x

      Delete