29 Feb 2012

Are you dressing up or down?

As a student funds can sometimes be lower then i would like, however I'm rarely willing to sacrifice shopping all together. I there for have two rules; will it go with many items i already own? and can dress it casual and for a night out? if the answer is yes to both of these then its usually a good purchase.

A few weeks ago i bought a pencil midi skirt, it was an impulse buy as i needed something smart to wear so I'll admit i didn't ask myself the all important questions. A few weeks later and the tag is still sitting on the skirt and i have never worn it. I thought i would come up with a casual outfit and going out outfit to inspire me to actually wear the skirt.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6


1, 2, 3, 4 & 5

I love the idea of having key staple items in my wardrobe that i can either dress up or down depending upon the occasion, and lets face it it's a lot cheaper then buying a whole new outfit!

1 comment:

  1. The world appreciates the writings that include the knowledge and information about everyday science. I like your style and promise to come again and again to increase my skills and knowledge.
    womens wholesaler clothes

    ReplyDelete