4 Jan 2012

Inspiration & Resolutions












Just a little fashion inspiration, New Year new start and all! I'm fully aware a mermaid picture has nothing to do with fashion but it’s so pretty I couldn't help but post it!

While I’m here I thought I would share with you some of my new year’s resolutions. I’m not usually one to make a new year’s resolution but this year I couldn't help myself.
  • New Year, new look. My hair has become dull and boring so this year I vow to experiment more and try new looks. So expect to see a lot more pictures of my tresses as I go crazy and experiment with new looks. 
  • Work harder at uni, this is my last year and I plan to go out with a BANG
  • Post better content to my blog, stop posting rubbish [like this] and start taking better photos and writing better quality reviews.

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you all the best for 2012 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same about my hair as you do with yours! Naturally a brunette and dyed my hair bright red last year. I stripped it a few days and am hoping to go blonde next month!
    Good luck with your resolutions! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you!

    can't wait to see the blogposts on going blonde Kathryn =]

    i will let you both know how my resolutions go.

    Tanesha x

    ReplyDelete